Anniversary cruise

wifey4life

What we did is book them seperately, our TA gave us a big credit for the cruise part and then got us a better deal on a seperate package at the park. If you book them as a total package it goes along with your stateroom level. We wanted a balcony stateroom but didn't care about staying at the poly which was more expensive. She gave us 50.00 on board credit for the cruise part and sent our DD 10.00 in disney dollars to spend at the park. We stayed in a moderate hotel instead and it saved a bunch of money, even more if you go for the budget. By doing it seperate you can flip it too, maybe you want to have a concierge room in the parks but don't care if you have an inside on the ship it saves a lot of money doing it seperate. Plus you can pick how many days you want tickets for. Our last one we did the four night cruise three night park, we wanted to switch the order of the way the "package" has it and booking seperate was no problem, we also decided we only really needed two days tickets as we didn't care about the magic kingdom having been there so many times, booking seperate that was no problem and saved money plus we could add the dining package which I don't beleive you can do if you buy the land/sea cruise package. If you email me I can tell you all the details of what we did- especially don't get disney air or transfers they are way over priced!

Summer rates are unbelievable, check out September rates. October rates are very good too. Our room, cat 6 is like $5,800 for July, but only $3,500 Sept/Oct. You missed your re-booking rate last year while on-board. That option gives you the best rate, with the discount and on-board credit. And while so many persons think Disney transfers are exspensive, I don't think so. Disney transfers make your experiance seemless, and it's a fun, and informative ride to the terminal. And the Disney reservationist, are way too, more knowledgeable, than any TA., I have talked to about Disney. Disney just has to many options, for a travel agent to compete with. Tell the Disney people what you want. Get all of the details. Make sure your apples, are compared to apples. A deal isn't always a Deal! We are getting ready for our 6th. Disney cruise, and not a single travel agency, or AAA, has been close in price, or perks. Metrowon

Archived