Carnival Letter to President

danim

Can someone please give me the appropriate information for writing a letter to the Carnival president Bob D.

Address, correct title etc.

Thank You,

Danielle

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

305-599-2600

For all general complaints or compliments, I generally send them to Guest Relations. Specific complaints (which do occur, but they are rare) I send to Vickie Freed (Senior VP) at the same address. For "thank you" and specific compliments, I send those to Bob Dickinson, President and CEO.

I have found that if I have a complaint, my letters are generally better recieved if I start out with what was good. Then add, "however, the reason for my letter is".

Being specific, (no generalizations or exaggerations) has always helped.

I have always received a reply. but sometimes it can take a few weeks.

Actually I am not sure who I should send this to. We were recently scheduled on Carnival Liberty May 26th. One week prior my mother became ill so my husband switched it so that he and his father could go (instead of me). Well 2 days prior to departure my mother passed away and so he called and cancelled it immediately. (We had no insurance, but the carnival rep. said to send a copy of the death certificate and perhaps carnival would give us a credit for that same cruise in the future.) We are repeat carnival cruisers and I have no complaint at all, I was just hoping that carnival would give us the credit. Any suggestions? I was going to also send the letter certified to make sure they get it.

Thanks,

Danielle

Actually I am not sure who I should send this to. We were recently scheduled on Carnival Liberty May 26th. One week prior my mother became ill so my husband switched it so that he and his father could go (instead of me). Well 2 days prior to departure my mother passed away and so he called and cancelled it immediately. (We had no insurance, but the carnival rep. said to send a copy of the death certificate and perhaps carnival would give us a credit for that same cruise in the future.) We are repeat carnival cruisers and I have no complaint at all, I was just hoping that carnival would give us the credit. Any suggestions? I was going to also send the letter certified to make sure they get it.

Thanks,

Danielle

It would probably be best if you worked through your TA. If you booked directly then the Guest Relations address provided above should be sufficient.

danim,I just posted my experience two days ago about my mother being hospitalized two days before our 3/10 cruise. We called and they told us each case was reviewed individually. It was a free cruise which we had won on a previous cruise and the papers specifically said no transferring to anyone else and no cancellation within 72 hours. Well,Friday we recieved a call and were told we could reschedule our cruise, which we did for 7/2 on the Holiday. I would call first and inform them of the situation. Hope it works out for you and HAVE A GREAT CRUISE.

Thanks,

Danielle

Sorry for your loss.

To those reading this thread...

PEOPLE, BUY INSURANCE !

So sorry for your loss.

I would send your request to Vicki L. Freed, CTC

She is the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing

(sorry I added an "e" to her name earlier...there is no "e" on the end...I was typing before coffee...I know better!)

Same address.

It is handled on a case by case basis. I would stress in your letter that you realize that Carnival is under "no obligation", but that you would greatly appreciate their consideration of a replacement cruise under the circumstances.

Hope all goes well.

Archived