Say hello to Helen Jayne

Ships R Great

If anyone runs into Helen Jayne, a fantastic singer who may be on Century this month, please tell her Patty and Ed send hellos. She is such a nice person and sooooo talented.

She really is a wonderful singer. My husband and I so enjoyed her performances on the Zenith in March - she had been on the ship for 2 months and left after our cruise so we felt very fortunate to have seen her. We purchased one of her CD's and have enjoyed it so much, would like to purchase her other one but can find no web site (either by googling her name or looking at Amazon.com) where we can order it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Susan

Susan,

Helen doesn't have a web site. We bought both of her CDs while on board. We were B2B in Feb and Mar. You were on Zenith just after we were. It seemed we ran into Helen and Chris (gentleman friend) every day somewhere on the ship. We became pretty well acquainted. She has a wonderful personality to go with that voice. I was amazed to learn she has had no formal vocal training.

I hope someone sees this post and tells her hello for us. We won't be cruising for a while so there is no chance of running into her. She will be on Journey for three months in early 2008, but Journey is not for us.

Archived