swim with dolpins in puerto vallarta?

cruiselove-7

There are two facilities in Puerto Vallarta where you can swim with the dolphins. One is Vallarta Adventures in Nuevo Vallarta, and the other is Sea Life Park, which has a water park there as well.

I did the Vallarta Adventures one because they would allow my 5 year old daughter to do the dolphin SWIM not just the dolphin ENCOUNTER. Sea Life Park I think requires kids to be 8 (but I'm not positive - it could be 7). It was an AMAZING experience and I would definitely recommend them.

One of the people I met through our Roll Call for that sailing took her kids to the Sea Life Park - she did the dolphin enounter with her little one, while her husband and older daughter did the dolphin swim. She said they all had a wonderful experience as well.

I tried to book with Vallarta Adventures directly, but they told me that the cruise ship had booked up all the available slots for the day we were in port, so I would have to book directly through Carnival. Royal probably has the same agreement. My friend from the Roll Call booked directly with Sea Life Park with no problem.

As far as the taxis, they are readily available, but I have no idea of the cost. Because I booked directly with the cruise line, transportation to and from the facility was included.

Have a great time whichever facility you choose.:)

Archived