Soda Coupons

NJDeb2

Has anyone had any experience with buying the soft drink cards? My kids do not drink a lot of soda so the soda cards would be a waste. Do they accept them in the dining room? Do they give them out at the first nights dinner like the drink coupons? I know I won't save any money with them, but I just wanted to add them along with the other surprises I will have in their room for them....Thanks

yes, they can use them in the dining room or anywhere on the ship, just NOT room service

You can buy them as soon as you board at the Lido deck or any bar.

You can wait and buy them a day or so later I think at a ruduced cost.

We always buy them for our kids as soon as we board. If they are not big soda drinks I would not bother.

DH bought one on day 2 of our cruise on the Lido Deck. He drank soda in the mornings after his first coffee and before his first Foo Foo Drink of the day. I didn't get one..I stuck with water or ice tea. I think it was about $5/day or so....not really sure though. I know he didn't drink $5/day worth of soda...but we got a nice travel type cup to bring home.

I don't know if we will bother with them this next cruise. Youngest ONLY drinks Pepsi and the oldest doesn't do alot of sodas.

Archived