Debarkation Day Question

Boatsie

If you don't have to run to catch a flight on debarkation day, or are not a super-duper diamond platinum club member, what do you do while waiting to get off the ship?

I'm not wanting to hang out on the stairways, sit in the room, or join the crowds at the Horizon cafe. Is the dining room open on debarkation day? If so, what are their hours.

The diningroom and buffet are open, and they post the hours for that day in your debarkation flyer that they give you. You can ask to have luggage tags for a later time so you don't have to be off right away. It shouldn't be a problem, since so many are always trying to get off first. There will be at least a bar or two that will be open on a cash basis.

We just went through this on the Royal Princess. Those with Independent plans were disembarked in the middle of the process....in our case at 8:30 am. They started disembarking at 5 am for those with early flights. I have to say out of the cruise lines I've been on Carnival, Royal Caribbean & now Princess....Princess was the smoothest and quickest with embarkation and disembarkation. They requested we vacate our rooms after breakfast and then we hung out in one of the lounges where they had coffee & tea & pastry service set up or in the buffet restaurant.

Cristin

Archived