Carnival Glory Rm 7453

Sireyn

Hi all. First time poster but have been lurking for the last month while researching a cruise for our honeymoon. We finally decided on the Eastern Caribbean sailing of the Glory on 4/26/08. My PVP booked us in room 7453 on the Empress deck. I wasn't able to look at a layout of the ship while speaking with her but afterwards I checked it out and see this room is on the very back of the ship. Any pros or cons to being in this location? I'm sure we'll be happy wherever we are being as it's our honeymoon and we've never cruised before but I am curious for any opinions from you seasoned cruisers.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the boards, the world of cruising, and congratulations on your upcoming marriage! You should LOVE the aft cabin! The deck is sandwiched between two other passenger decks, so you will not have a noise issue. We sailed the Glory in the corner aft in April. No more motion, in my opinion, then when we have been midship. We prefer the aft. Here is what you have to look forward to!

Sunrise:

2559374560064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

A beautiful wake!

2855915590064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

And another!

2009565730064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks so much for the reply and congratulations. Those pictures are beautiful and I cannot wait. Why does the Carnival website find it necessary to let me know I have the LONG wait of 318 days until my cruise! :p

I think you will love this cabin as well. We had one on our Glory Cruise in February, just one deck below you. Noise and motion was not a problem for us either. Also, I believe the Aft Balconies are a little longer back there as well. The only thing I didn't like is the people above you can see a good portion of your balcony. I don't know if this is the case or not for the balconies on the side of the boat. At any rate, my next Balcony will probably be an Aft again.

Archived