HMC:"Violet" next to ?

muzzy 10

Hi all, trying to find out which cabana is located next to the one HAL is calling VIOLET. Friends have reserved that one and we'd like to try for one that is adjacent. In the photos I have seen there is a LT.PURPLE and a MAUVE,but no violet. Anyone know the answer ? Thanks,Muzzy

Yes Bruce I have...those are the photos I was referring to in my post. They name a PURPLE, LT.PURPLE,and MAUVE but not a VIOLET. Now if I could just figure out which of those three equates to VIOLET.......I realize this question seems really weird....I may call HAL and try to find out some info.

I think it has to be either the Purple or the Lt. Purple. I'm pretty sure it isn't Mauve. That one and the Red one are both fairly new. Calling HAL is probably the best course of action.

We had the Yellow cabana. Simply fantastic.

Yellowcabana.jpg

muzzy: The terra cotta or brown cabana is next to ours so it's the 3rd one from the end. The Yellow and Green are booked unless you waitlist. Go the the HAL website and under booked guest go to shore excursions. Under Half Moon Cay where it list the cabanas click on departure and if it says available waitlist this means you can only waitlist . If it says available it probably can be booked. I do think it is a good suggestion to call HAL and make sure though.

Archived