Late Flight out of Copenhagen..What to do???

We have an evening flight out of Copenhagen and am looking for ideas on what to do instead of sitting at the airport all day. Celebrity is not offering any tours on the last day that include transfers to the airport.(we usually do the cruiseline tour the last day so we don't have to worry about our luggage) Keep in mind we will have 14 days worth of luggage. Any ideas???? Thanks

Depending to the airline and booking class you are flying I would go first to the airport or make an online check-in.

If you are lucky they accept already your baggage and release your boarding pass. If not Baggage storage is available and you can return free-hand back to your personal excursion.

The airport is very close to the city center and well connected to Copenhagen and to Malmoe in Sweden.

If you have already the opportunity to see Copenhagen the day before I would suggest to go to Malmoe and cross the Oresund-Brige.

You can decide yourself if you prefer to stay in a city like Malmoe or use the Oresund Card and go by train alongside of the coast to Helsingborg. Crossing the Oresund by the ferry and arrive at Hamlet's castle in Helsingoer: Kronborg... to be or not to be...

Continue alongside on the Danish side back to Copenhagen...

If you are an art lover you could think about going to Lousiana - for my taste THE modern art museum with the nicest park in the best area with a beautiful view over the Oresund to Sweden.

Remember 20 years ago...

Meryl Streep...

Robert Redford...

Klaus Maria Brandauer...

Yeah... Out of Africa... from Tania Blixen.

Her house is located not far a way enroute from Helsingoer to Copenhagen as well.

A nice park - a very nice house with the museum... incl. the feeling of the interesting woman with a great destiny... and her feelings for Africa once she was sitting at her desk...

My personal favourites to "kill" time in Copenhagen - one of my most favourite city...

But if you are more fan of Julie Andrew's Mary Poppins and you always want to feel the same feeling when they sung and danced to "Chim Cheeree..." go on top of the Round Tower. Once you arrive at the top and enjoy the view: same picture remember me to my first musical as little boy: Mary Poppins...

I am sure: you will not have any problems to "kill" time yourself in

Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen

stormy old Queen of the Sea

Once I sailed away

but I'm home today

Regards,

HeinBloed

Archived