Scuba Girl Local Wth Boat

chechecruise

How About A Local With A Boat To Take Me And Family Out Snorkeling Any Ideas

We did something like this in 1995 and the story is rather funny. On our vacation in the Bahamas I wanted to visit Coral World with our 1.5 year old. We stayed at the far side of the island and bussed it to the harbour. Well we did not realize that the ferry was not running because there were no ships on Monday. A local offered to take us in his boat. Well I said to my DH that even though it was a short ride that I didn't know if we would be safe. DH reassured me and off we went. The Captain asked me if I had ever heard of the singer Celine Dion and of course I had so he reaches in a cupboard and shows me a picture of Celine and himself on his boat. He told me that a couple of times a year he would take Celine and Rene out to a private island off of Nassau for the day. So I got a picture of the picture and him with me (of course my husband whispered when we go off, ok hon, good enough for Celine but not you!!):) Hope you trip is memorable!

Archived