Guest Lecturers QE2 8th July.

Mayor Kathie

Has anyone heard who is aboard for the lectures on this cruise.I have previously looked on the Cnard site but cannot find it now .Has it been moved?We have had some very good ones before,and some not so good!Just interested.Not long now,cant wait.

Regards

Kathie:)

The only guest lecturer listed is Flight Liuetenant John Nichol, a military historian. There is a book club discussion or Restless by William Boyd-it is an interesting book. I read it for this discussion. They will have additional copies in the ships library and book store. This is all that is listed on the US web site.

Look forward to seeing you and your husband on the crusie. Just over three weeks! Yeah.

Jeanne

The only guest lecturer listed is Flight Liuetenant John Nichol, a military historian. There is a book club discussion or Restless by William Boyd-it is an interesting book. I read it for this discussion. They will have additional copies in the ships library and book store. This is all that is listed on the US web site.

Look forward to seeing you and your husband on the crusie. Just over three weeks! Yeah.

Jeanne

You will have a Concorde pilot. They always do.....

Matthew

Archived