Picture of Costco in Cabo San Lucas

jeanied

Does anyone have a picture of the Costco Wholesale warehouse in Cabo San Lucas - ideally, as viewed from a ship? Or, from the parking lot towards the water?

We visited Cabo San Lucas in 2005 on NCL and saw Costco from the ship - it was a beautiful view. My husband, who works for Costco, mentioned this to his boss today and his boss all but accused him of being on drugs. I could have sworn we took a picture from the ship, but I can't find it (of course).

If you go to the Costco Web site location map, you can see how close the warehouse is situated to the water, but it doesn't really give an accurate picture.

Anyway, if anyone could post a picture or location of a picture, we'd be eternally grateful!

Thank you!

Jeanie

Does anyone have a picture of the Costco Wholesale warehouse in Cabo San Lucas - ideally, as viewed from a ship? Or, from the parking lot towards the water?

We visited Cabo San Lucas in 2005 on NCL and saw Costco from the ship - it was a beautiful view. My husband, who works for Costco, mentioned this to his boss today and his boss all but accused him of being on drugs. I could have sworn we took a picture from the ship, but I can't find it (of course).

If you go to the Costco Web site location map, you can see how close the warehouse is situated to the water, but it doesn't really give an accurate picture.

Anyway, if anyone could post a picture or location of a picture, we'd be eternally grateful!

Thank you!

Jeanie

I have something better:

http://www.costco.com/Warehouse/LocationTemplate.aspx?Warehouse=724

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!

Jeanie

Costco honestly has one of the best views of the bay, the arch and your ship. The only better view is from the parking lot at Home Depot...about 1/4 mile further than Costco. Sorry, it is too far to walk from the pier. I will try to remember to take a pic from the parking when I go by tomorrow.

I have to admit, that as much as I like shopping at Costco, waking up, going to our ships Lido buffet for breakfast in an exotic location, looking out at the shore and seeing a Costco, was the quintessential ugly American Momment. It was a disappointment. Like my first trip to London, taking the train in from Gatwick airport walking out of Victoria Station on my first trip to Europe and being assaulted by every Amercian fast food restaurant know to mankind. Both experiences were not tops in my book.

Archived