Too many cruises

Two many cruises awwwwwwwwwwwwwww man I can't book enough cruises in a year don't got it like I want it ,but I do have 2 booked this year and I have a policy that when I come back I always book my next cruise to get the blues off me that way I always have a cruise booked.So I have to book 2 more 1 when I come back from each cruise aaha

Even though I am definitely addicted to cruising, I think one a year is enough for me. I like to go on 3 vacations a year if I can. One cruise, one flying somewhere that I would really love to go so that I get to enjoy it for more than a couple of hours, and one inexpensive weekend getaway.

Ok, Mary Kate is too thin, and probably too rich, too! But I meant I could never be too rich or too thin!!

She's skinny not thin. Big difference! Skinny is never attractive or healthy.

So, I agree --- can't be too thin or too rich or have too many cruises!

Mary

Can everyone take advantage of the sale or is it just past cruisers? I want to book a cruise on RCCL and if I am eligible I will try to put a deposit down.

Linda

Anyone can take advantage of the sale. Contact your travel agent tomorrow, Linda!:)

Archived