Painting

Ninnykays

My DH and i went on a cruise on May 20-27 and we bought one of the paintings that they are auctioning off, and i was wondering when we should recieve it and if anybody knows any way to contact them and ask them about it.

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer

I bought paintings off the last 2 carnival cruises i went on and if you are getting them framed, I believe it took about 8-10 weeks, maybe longer. If you did not get them framed, you will have them shipped to you before you get billed for them (appr. 4 weeks). Don't hold me to this becuase it's been a while. You will get them though.

My wife and i have bought a few (we know not to buy them as some sort of investment, only if we really like them and are willing to pay the price) and they usually take about 3-4 weeks to arrive. Since you went May 20-27, probably another 1-2 weeks. BTW, if you ever drive to take a cruise, and can find a takeoff (framed and anything) sometimes these are your best deals.:)

The first group we bought last December took 6 weeks and the ones we purchased in May should take about 10 weeks. The framing is beautiful on the ones from December and we are so pleased with the pictures. We have high hopes for the same quality for the ones we just purchased several weeks ago and look forward to their arrival. We also do not buy for investment, just for the enjoyment of having them. We're sailing on the Glory the week of Christmas and anticipate we'll purchase some more art on that cruise, too.

Carnival - 1995, 1998, 2006, 2006, 2007, 2007

Holland America - 2004, 2006

NCL - 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003

Royal Caribbean - 2002

Archived