Carry-On luggage once you board

StarWarsGal

I was wondering, is there any place to check your luggage on Legend once you board the ship? I was going to have everyone in our group bring a carry-on, but if we have to pull them around for a couple of hours until our room is ready, I will just bring one.:confused:

i think it depends on the ship and what time you board. when i was on the valor, we were able to drop ours off in the caboin w/o any problems. but i've read several accounts of people not being able to get to their cabins yet when they board, so they have to drag their carry-ons around with them. (no coat check!)

I recall boarding the Legend with a handicapped cabin mate and we were able to drop off a few items, and pick up his scooter. It depends on how early you are on the ship, If its really early, like around noon, then I would say, you could go get some lunch and by the time you are through you could probably drop off your carry-ons. We have always been able to drop stuff at our cabin, even if it wasnt ready yet, The room steward was very accomodating in letting us do that. Good luck!

Archived