Brilliance Cabin 1102

Hi there. I'm on this sailing also! Come join our roll call - your next door neighbor in cabin 1100 is in the roll call.

I can't give any info on this particular cabin, but I did have cabin 1104 booked and switched recently to deck 9. I was a little nervous of noise from the outdoor seating area above. On a previous cruise, we were under an outdoor seating area and heard chairs dragging along the floor at all hours. It always woke my husband up around 5am each morning.

Only ever sailed on Voyager & Freedom Class ships so could anyone supply info on Cabin 1102 on Brilliance. We are booked on the 1/11/08 Panama Canal sailing.

We've had cabin 1104 (next to 1102) on Serenade (different ship same layout) and while we did hear people in the Windjammer at times when we were on the balcony, it was never really that loud. And, we were never bothered by noise when we were in the cabin. It's the perfect place to view the Canal transit. I don't think that you'll regret your decision.

d

We've had JS 1100, right next door on the Radiance. As I remember, your balcony will be much deeper than those on the side of the ship. It's a heck of a long, long walk to the elevators though. There'll be a lot of vibration and noise in the early morning when the ship docks, but other than that, we never heard a thing. The hallway is blissfully quiet and there's a nice, clear view of the wake.

I had 9260 basically the same room one deck below. The room is wonderful and the balcony is amazing. here is the picture

IMG_1108.jpg

Also is you want to see more pictures of the room and the balcony click on the link in my signature

We've just come from 1604 on Brilliance and it was huge! Next door is 1104 then 1102, same balconies on all of them. they all had 2 sun loungers and 2 chairs and a table. Quite long walk but we got used to it, the walk was well worth it though for the private balcony. Brilliant cabins! Only one mornign I heard a few chairs at about 6am but just went back to sleep and I'm a light sleeper. We also had minimal vibrations, no more than we've had on side balconies midships before. Most mornings we awoke not sure whether we'd docked or not! It's also very sheltered from the wind at the back fo the ship.

Hi Wilfking, you are in for a treat. We had cabin 1104 during a February Panama Canal cruise and we absolutely loved it. The privacy, the views, the sounds of the surf, the ability to have your own personal bit of ocean...Wow! You will thoroughly enjoy it! We sure did!

Archived