Aft wrap around 6483 on Liberty

ckcb4u2

DW and I have booked cabin 6483 (9A) on the Liberty for April 08'. I have read some threads where the corner afts are 3 person cabins, and we are likely to be moved. All of the suites and mini-suites are sold out on this cruise, so we can't be upgraded. I chose this cabin for the balcony (it's HUGE), and my PVP did not mention it being a 3-person cabin when we booked. Has anyone else been bumped from this cabin to a lower category? If so, did you get a credit? Thanks in advance for any info.:confused:

I am only guessing here-

seems that certain balconies on this class the confrigeration has been changed--since you booked BEFORE this change you should be good to go and no chances of being upgraded out of there.

Please make sure your agent has your booking noted that you will not accept any upgrades.

There are no mini suites on Carnival-- they are cat 11 or 12 suites.

if booked into a cabin that a person needs to be moved--dont take it for granted you will get upgraded to a suite..it dont always work like that.

we needed a handicapped cabin and bumped peopleout of a 6B on the empress- deck and they got a 6B on the main deck.

We had 6452 on the Glory; opposite corner of 6483. It is a 2 person room, not sure how they would put a third unless they added a rollawy. Unless the Freedom is different you should be safe. Here is a link to my pictures.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558729723OJLOMs

no roll aways on this class of ship- but to make the cabin hold three a convertible sofa bed will be in place.

Thanks for the replys. I called my PVP and asked for my booking to be noted "no upgrades wanted". She also confirmed that the Liberty did have a sofa in 6483, but that 2 person bookings were allowed for that cabin on THIS particular ship.:rolleyes: Apparently, cat 9A cabins on some conquest class ships can only be 3 person bookings depending on the ship and the time of year. That seems inconsistent to me, but I'm sure Carnival has their reasons.:confused:

Archived