I am considering booking my first RCCL cruise. We have always cruised Carnival before. My DD would like to know if RCCL has 24 hour pizza like Carnival does. This could be a deal breaker for her!!!!! Thanks

I just booked my first RC cruise after cruising on Carnival and my DD loves the pizza and the ceasar salads from the pizza counter. There is a Johnny Rockets on the ship that I chose (w/surcharge) and there is still ice cream and I have read that they have very good french fries which is another of her favorites. I am keeping this as a surprise but when I tell her I will just say if you don't want to go then I will cancel your reservation, I can save money and you can stay with Grandma! :D I don't expect her to choose that option. ;)

I am considering booking my first RCCL cruise. We have always cruised Carnival before. My DD would like to know if RCCL has 24 hour pizza like Carnival does. This could be a deal breaker for her!!!!! Thanks

On Serenade, we could order room service 24/7 and you can order pizza on room service so yes for that ship.

Sorrento's usually open 11am to 3am, so that's 16 hrs, hrs vary depending on ship you are on, but as someone else mentioned, room service is available 24/7. When Windjammer and dining room was closed, my husband couldn't get enough of the pizza, he loved it. He would have 4-5 pieces at a time. I like it too! I'll post some pics when I get home from work.

Archived