11/2008 Legend Cruise taken off the board

I recently attempted to book a BTB cruise on the Legend in 11/08 from Rome to Singapore. To my surprise, these cruises were taken off the availability list on Friday. I called RCL and was advised by the agent that it was for room inventory purposes. Does anybody know what gives?

...it happens frequently...they reasses their pricing (I think) based on interest levels. From what I've been hearing the interest in these two legs has been high...perhaps far higher than RCCL thought...perhaps convincing them that the pricing was too low:eek: . The other option would, obviously, be that they are changing the entire deployment, but I doubt that is the case. We are booked B2B and I know a number of others that are B2B or the second leg!!! Stay tuned, my guess is that it will be back online this coming week...

Was going to book on the one day sale--CODE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness for a great T/A ,who had held the BtoB for me--she was going to cancel and re-book--

RcL honored it and I now have a AFT cabin on the BtoB-

I agree ,I think they are going to raise the $$--

BTW--there is a ONLINE AGENCY--adv this cruise--that are still booking insides and outsides--took their balconies off--they are the only ones booking this at the present--DID MUCH DD ON THIS LAST COUPLE DAYS--

FRANK

Hey, Frank...join us on the Roll Calls...I started a thread when we booked and we're on page 2 or 3 already. Many of us have afts, we're 8086...where are you??? Hope to see you on the Boards...

cheers,

eileen

Archived