all-inclusive for a day in st. kitts???

meresener

:confused: Our ship is stopping in st. kitts next April. I was wondering, are there any all inclusive resorts that a family can go to for the day? If so, how much and are they near where the ships dock? On our last cruise we did an all inclusive in Jamaica for the day and it was GREAT!! The family enjoyed it and thought we could try it again on another island. Any info would be great, thanks...Mindy

:confused: Our ship is stopping in st. kitts next April. I was wondering, are there any all inclusive resorts that a family can go to for the day? If so, how much and are they near where the ships dock? On our last cruise we did an all inclusive in Jamaica for the day and it was GREAT!! The family enjoyed it and thought we could try it again on another island. Any info would be great, thanks...Mindy

There are two all inclusive resorts in St. Kitts. (Sugar Bay Resort and the new Royal St. Kitts Hotel, formerly Jack Tar) The Marriott has an all inclusive package that can be purchased.

All hotels are located in Frigate Bay. You should contact the hotel directly regarding a day rate.

• 1 month later...
There are two all inclusive resorts in St. Kitts. (Sugar Bay Resort and the new Royal St. Kitts Hotel, formerly Jack Tar) The Marriott has an all inclusive package that can be purchased.

All hotels are located in Frigate Bay. You should contact the hotel directly regarding a day rate.

Liz,

I need some advice. I was hoping to find an all-inclusive and had considered the Marriott. I use a portable scooter and it will easily fit in the trunk of a taxi or van. I'll have plenty of help from family members to break down and reassemble the scooter, so no worries there. Would liketo know which resort would be the best for scooting around while offering other party members activities they would enjoy. Our DD and her significant other would like to be able to walk to some of the outdoor bars. Both my husband and the kids would like to take advantage of the beach and any water sports that the resort might offer. I would just like to be able to be outside, take in the scenery and use any facilities that might be offered and accessible. I guess the greatest need is being able to get there with a mode of transportation that will allow my scooter.

Any suggestions?

Thank you so much for all your insight on St. Kitts.

Liz,

I need some advice. I was hoping to find an all-inclusive and had considered the Marriott. I use a portable scooter and it will easily fit in the trunk of a taxi or van. I'll have plenty of help from family members to break down and reassemble the scooter, so no worries there. Would liketo know which resort would be the best for scooting around while offering other party members activities they would enjoy. Our DD and her significant other would like to be able to walk to some of the outdoor bars. Both my husband and the kids would like to take advantage of the beach and any water sports that the resort might offer. I would just like to be able to be outside, take in the scenery and use any facilities that might be offered and accessible. I guess the greatest need is being able to get there with a mode of transportation that will allow my scooter.

Any suggestions?

Thank you so much for all your insight on St. Kitts.

The Marriott isn't a true all inclusive resort. They do have a meal plan that you can purchase. If you visit the Marriott for the day (contact them for a day pass), you can enjoy a day at their pool or beach. The water on the Atlantic can be rough at times, and the Marriott doesn't have much in terms of water sports.

You should contact Thenford Grey http://***** who will take you and your family to the hotel. His van is airconditioned and wheelchair/scooter accessible. He is very friendly, punctual and knowledgeable.

I personally prefer the beach on the Caribbean side. On the Frigate Bay Strip you will find lots of fun beach bars http://www.mrxshiggidyshack.com http://www.ziggysbeachbar.com and water sport rentals. You will get more of a "Caribbean" vibe at this location.

Archived