Airport Transfer Information Needed!!!

tineedancer

I think I may have a puzzle here! What would be the most economical way to get from Miami Airport to the Renaissance Hotel in FLL? The next day I need to get from the hotel to Port Everglades. Lastly, on the day of departure I need to get from Port Everglades to Miami Airport. Right now the airfare into Miami from the East Coast is cheaper than flying into Fort Lauderdale, but if it's going to cost as much as the difference in airfare, then it is not worth it.

I know that Floridians have the inside scoop on how these things are done and hopefully I'll hear from some of you soon!

Anxious To Hear,

Tineedancer

p

Last month we flew into Miami. We talked to two cab drivers who wanted $75.00 to $85.00 to take us to our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. We finally took the Super Shuttle which cost $30.00 each and took us to the Bahia Mar Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. The cost from the Renaissance Hotel

shouldnt be more than $10.00 plus tip to the port. We were on the Caribbean Princess and they were offering shuttle service to the Ft. Lauderdale airport for $10.00 each and to the Miami airport for $15.00 each.

Archived