Citi Credit Card w/Thank You Points

Does anyone have one of these? Are they a good deal? I currently have the Carnival SeaMiles Card and it isn't a good deal at all. I am going to keep using it until I get enough for a free cruise and then tear it up. We love Carnival but I'm looking for a better card. Thank you!

I use this card. I actually got the $100 GC (on the phone they told me I could use it when booking with my TA) and when I got it, it clearly stated you must book with Carnival directly (and I had been working with this agent plus we are booking a group through her so I couldnt book any other way nor did I want to) so I called them and they had me return the GC for credit. It I were just booking through Carnival direct it would have been very simple. You can also get a cash back from them. You end up better with the GC. For $100 GC you need 10,000 points and for $100 cash back you need 16,000 points. So if you are gonna book with Carnival direct why not save some extra money. After all it is money you spend anyways. Hubby uses it for everything and I pay it off everymonth. He uses this card instead of his bank card.

Does anyone know of any other cards out there with better Cruise rewards than what I mentioned above? Details please if so :eek:

Thanks,

Danielle

Archived