Sic transit gloria. . .

ColumbiaSC

I am so glad I had the foresight to book the QE2 2008 World Cruise. I feel as if I have been hit in the gut. As if my mother had been told she had terminal cancer and had a year to live. No chemotherapy recommended for prolonged life or new life after 2010 new oceanic Standards. Told to get ready for magniticent, artificial home at the Forest Lawn of all wax museums in Dubai of all places. Sold for $100,000,000. "Much too grand for the likes of us," as the Queen Mother was reported to have said to the Queen about Princess Michael of Kent. It is a sad day indeed. But 2008 SAPOO should be a farewell tour to rival anything that Barbra Streisand and Cher engineered. Sic transit gloria.

Should mean a complete and total sellout of the 2008 SAPOO. I await my upgrade!

Lord Kay of Shandon

I am so glad I had the foresight to book the QE2 2008 World Cruise. I feel as if I have been hit in the gut. As if my mother had been told she had terminal cancer and had a year to live. No chemotherapy recommended for prolonged life or new life after 2010 new oceanic Standards. Told to get ready for magniticent, artificial home at the Forest Lawn of all wax museums in Dubai of all places. Sold for $100,000,000. "Much too grand for the likes of us," as the Queen Mother was reported to have said to the Queen about Princess Michael of Kent. It is a sad day indeed. But 2008 SAPOO should be a farewell tour to rival anything that Barbra Streisand and Cher engineered. Sic transit gloria.

Should mean a complete and total sellout of the 2008 SAPOO. I await my upgrade!

Lord Kay of Shandon

This morning my DH, wasting no time, has booked us on the LA-NYC segment thru the Panama Canal. See you onboard! I'll lay in a supply of hankerchiefs.

This morning my DH, wasting no time, has booked us on the LA-NYC segment thru the Panama Canal. See you onboard! I'll lay in a supply of hankerchiefs.

Queens' Grill I hope!

You'll love her. Are you hoping for a table for two?

Matthew

Queens' Grill I hope!

You'll love her. Are you hoping for a table for two?

Matthew

Actually, when we were asked we said a table for 6. I think at a time like this we all need to be amongst friends.

Queen's Grill, yes.

Seven days at sea if you include the Transit of the Canal.

I had to get the booking # from Paulie and look it up in the Voyage Personaliser to make sure it was true! It is!

Actually, when we were asked we said a table for 6. I think at a time like this we all need to be amongst friends.

Queen's Grill, yes.

Seven days at sea if you include the Transit of the Canal.

I had to get the booking # from Paulie and look it up in the Voyage Personaliser to make sure it was true! It is!

Okay - that should be fine then. There isn't a problem with those!

Kirsten and I always prefer a table for two, hence the question.

Matthew

Okay - that should be fine then. There isn't a problem with those!

Kirsten and I always prefer a table for two, hence the question.

Matthew

Paulie and I are together all the time. We even work together. We like meeting new people, just in case we need something new to talk about. ;)

Do you think we might meet the Rosenbergs? I'd be honored.

Do you think we might meet the Rosenbergs? I'd be honored.

Dining in the Queen's Grill you will definitely see them, but meet them? Probably not. (unless you are very, very special).

Julia

Dining in the Queen's Grill you will definitely see them, but meet them? Probably not. (unless you are very, very special).

Julia

Special is as special does? :) Of course I wouldn't impose myself on them--it will be neat enough to see the them in all their glory.

Archived