Anyone want to try for a CC Group on Explorer on August 28, 2008??

Hi all, would anyone be interested in trying to get an official Cruise Critic group on the August 28, 2008 sailing on Explorer of the Seas? This is a 9 night cruise to Canada, round trip from Cape Liberty (Bayonne) NJ.

Here's a link to the itinerary:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itineraryAndPricing.do;jsessionid=0000s-CPzgZ2zMR0Vnp72wXcRzM:10ktdmqkf?packageCode=EX09N007&sailDate=1080828&date=20083&selectedCurrencyCode=&promoType=

If you're interested post here!

I'll start off with a Maybe. I just booked Crown Princess for July 1 2008 but, this cruise looks great. If I can move down to an inside cabin and take an inside for this sailing, I might be able to swing it. Good suggestion for a great itinerary! I doubt you'll have much trouble getting the minimum cabins required.

Just don't count me out yet and keep me posted!

A CC group is a Cruise Critic group. If enough of us want to take the same ship and date, we elect someone group leader and then we proceed to ask for permission to make it an official group. There are usually some perks, depending on the cruise line, and they range from lower deposits (but usually not the case on Royal Caribbean) to onboard credit to just sailing with friends we make here on the Cruise Critic board.

Love to have you join us DiazLoves2Cruise, and, btw, welcome to the boards!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived