Past Guest Number - When do you get it?

StarWarsGal

I just finished paying for our first cruise. When do they give you your past guest number. I want to book another cruise and I would like to get a better rate if offered to past guests, but I don't have the number.

Can anyone tell me when and how you get this number?:confused:

Thanks

I just finished paying for our first cruise. When do they give you your past guest number. I want to book another cruise and I would like to get a better rate if offered to past guests, but I don't have the number.

Can anyone tell me when and how you get this number?:confused:

Thanks

You arent a past guest until you actually sail on a ship. You should get the number a week or so after you get home.

Yes, you will get a number AFTER you actually sail. ALSO, Carnival will offer you a "welcome home" promotion...so if you book your next cruise within 60 days of getting off of this cruise, CCL will give you a $50 discount off your cabin....so wait until you get off this cruise to book your next! Bon Voyage!

As others have told you, you will get your past guest number about a week after you complete your cruise. (I got mine in 5 days, less than a month ago) No one sent it to me and it is not the number on your S & S card. You will see your number next to your name when you go on the Carnival website, in your profile there and in the "past guest number" space when filling out the information form when looking into another cruise.

I was not offered a $50 discount for my cabin when I booked my next cruise but I had been told, by a Carnival representative, that If I book a cruise before I got my past guest number, any discount that would apply because of it (none in my case) would be credited when the number is issued.

Jane

Keep in mind that past guest rates:

1)aren't always available for every sailing

2)some times cash, category upgrades or both Cash and category upgrades

3)sometimes become available after you book, so check back

4)you don't have to take the upgrades......for mine, the past guest was cash and upgrade....but I had booked specific cabins before any discount was offered. When I read about the past guest I called my Carnival guy and told him I only wanted the $$ off NOT to be moved.

my past guest number is right on my mailing label, I get lots of offers from Carnival, e-mail and postal mail.

If you want to try and book again, how about booking thru the same agent you have already booked with, number or not, they know who you are.

Archived