Children's Menu/Room Service

barvn

Does anyone know what is on the Children't Dinner Menu and if room service has different menu choices for kids?

The had hamburger, hot dog, mac and cheese, chicken fingers, you can search for the menu, I know there is more.

Room service menu is limited, never seen anything that was not on the list, only cold stuff, but still plenty for kids. You can search for that menu also.

Carnival's children's menu is presented in a small booklet with a packet of crayons.

Fresh Fruit Cocktail

Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich

Hamburger - Cheeseburger

Chicken Nuggets

Hot Dog

Pepperoni Pizza - Cheese Pizza

French Fries

From the Captain's Sweet Treasure Chest

Chocolate Brownies

Ice Creams

Banana Split

Jello with Custard

Assorted Cookies

Room Service Menu

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2765382720085339509teWbRM

Another thing to consider for kids (besides the adult menu - which has some things my kids really like) is the "always available" items. These include steamed vegetables, simply prepared chicken breast and salmon, and a steak. In the past, I always felt our kids didn't eat nearly as many vegetables as they do at home, but the steamed vegetables fixed that on our last cruise!

Also, you can always ask for the pasta without whatever sauce or topping is offered, and mix in a little butter from the table and top with parmesan.

The had hamburger, hot dog, mac and cheese, chicken fingers, you can search for the menu, I know there is more.

Room service menu is limited, never seen anything that was not on the list, only cold stuff, but still plenty for kids. You can search for that menu also.

and there's always that time tested pb&j on the room svc menu if nothing else appeals to them.

and there's always that time tested pb&j on the room svc menu if nothing else appeals to them.

There's also ham and cheese, which does come with lettuce and tomato, but I just picked it off for my son. :)

My son thought it was the most fabulous thing, being able to order ham and cheese sandwiches and hot chocolate at midnight. :D

Archived