Disney Magic has not lowered drinking age in MED

flagger

Nothing beats Uncle Arnold pouring you a shot of homemade slivovitz (sp? It's Slovenian plum brandy) that has to be strained through a sock!

But I digress...

Agree with many other posters that DCL can do whatever it wants--nothing "unfair" about it. Go with another cruiseline if you don't like it. Sheesh!

Nothing beats Uncle Arnold pouring you a shot of homemade slivovitz (sp? It's Slovenian plum brandy) that has to be strained through a sock!

But I digress...

Agree with many other posters that DCL can do whatever it wants--nothing "unfair" about it. Go with another cruiseline if you don't like it. Sheesh!

I had that, too. It's popular throughout the Balkans.

And as I mentioned previously, I agree with you.

But I digress...

Were the socks, worn prior to straining? Metrowon

Not sure about Disney, but my daughter had no problem purchasing liquor on board a number of ships from the age of 17 on. She is now almost 23 and looks about 18. SHe is never questioned about her age while on board a ship , however she has to show id with almost no exception when buying liquor in Canada and the USA. I grew up in England (children in pubs)Alberta where the drinking age is 18. It is 19 in the Province where we now live. Doesn't matter what the age is, if someone wants a drink at 16 or 17 they will find a way to get one , at sea or on land.

Not sure about Disney, but my daughter had no problem purchasing liquor on board a number of ships from the age of 17 on. She is now almost 23 and looks about 18. SHe is never questioned about her age while on board a ship , however she has to show id with almost no exception when buying liquor in Canada and the USA. I grew up in England (children in pubs)Alberta where the drinking age is 18. It is 19 in the Province where we now live. Doesn't matter what the age is, if someone wants a drink at 16 or 17 they will find a way to get one , at sea or on land.

I thought that the sign & sail cards were either marked as underage or showed underage when swiped for the sale of alcohol. Not true?

Charlie

Archived