clip on belly rings

RAYMORRA

I was going to get my belly button pierced a couple of years ago. My friend and I both went to do it. She went first and there was no way I was going through with it after watching how they did it. Maybe I'll surprise DH with a "stick-on".

Got mine done at 40 and I agree with heyitsmejudy. Painful then, and for weeks afterward. Mine fell out after 8 weeks and within hours closed up so much I had to have it redone. Talk about pain but I was determined at that point to have my ring.

11 years later, I do not even notice its there and have never regretted having it done.

I took SD to have hers done on her 16 Birthday, it hurt her like a well ya like what heyitsmejudy said:D . That si our life line and my DR. does not recommend having it done.

Can I ask something, if one gets pregnant does the ring have to come out?

Can I ask something, if one gets pregnant does the ring have to come out?

It doesn't necessarily need to come out, but I know people who prefer to take it out so that it doesn't tear (I've heard of that happening). My belly button tends to pop out when I'm pregnant, as does most women so if you can get a visual of a popped out bb with a ring on it you can decide if you like the look or not. I have had multiple surgeries where they use my bb as a keyhole and I always ask my Dr. to put a ring in there, and he can just surprise me with the jewelry...for some reason I wake up with stitches instead of jewelry. Heck, I figure if some Dr's going to have fun in that area for a few hours, charge me some exhorbitant rates, and cause me ALOT of pain, then the least he can do is give me good drugs and some nice jewelry. I think I must have really embarassed him when I went for my 6 week post surgical appt. and was doing a pelvic as we were talking about the IVF procedure, I asked him if he could at least take me to dinner before he got me pregnant.

It hurts like a mo fo... that ain't no lie.

I thought I was going to die! He used something that looked like a dagger that they used to to kill vampiers with. He couldn't use the regular equipment on me because I had a lot of scar tissue from a previous surgery.

I got mine done a few months ago at the wonderful age of 36...and LOVE IT!

I am not sure where everyone else went to get theirs piercings, but mine was numbed with local numbing and then done...so never felt a thing...nada...and never felt pain after the numbing medication wore off....so research and find somewhere that would numb it for u...BECAUSE I LOVE MINE!!!! :)

Does anyone have one of the fake ones? Because I am interested in the solitaire or the butterfly, but I don't want something big. Honestly, I never pay much attention to belly rings, so I don't know if they're normally big or not.

Archived