FBI investigating cruise ship incident

makeup face

I'm convinced that there is a correlation between the advent of private balconies and increased occurences of people falling overboard.

People get drunk and just fall off. And because it's in their own room, there's probably not anybody around to see it happen, thus decreasing the liklihood of the person being rescued.

RCI seems to be getting a reputation for people throwing themselves overboard. Maybe it's the food?

I hope they are not trying to overtake Carnival for the lead in the "Men Overboard" category.

I'm convinced that there is a correlation between the advent of private balconies and increased occurences of people falling overboard.

That is an interesting observation. Certainly gives people more "opportunities" for being "at the rail".

From the Associated Press article...

"Cruise lines reported at least 24 missing people from 2000 to 2005, compared with the estimated 10 million passengers that travel every year."

At least the article ended with the above statistics. That gives some perspective to the situation instead of making it seems like people are always falling overboard.

Virginia

Archived