Tour w/ Nacho - How long from ship to cave tubing site?

CruiseQueen13

1 1/2 hour or so. Definitely recommend Nacho and Cynthia, however we did the tubing and zip lining combo. Nocho asks you to be one of the first tenders off the ship and from there it's a bit rushed but worth it. As we were leaving the zip line to go tubing we came head on to those getting ready to start zip lining. We had the zip lining to ourselves and we were not rushed. If you are just going tubing I would guess 1 1/2 -2 hours from boat to tubing site. Nacho fills time with Belize info and trivia. We had a great time!!

• 2 weeks later...

We had a little time maybe 1/2 hour-hour. We were on the second to last tender in. The shopping area was not that big and I really didn't find anything that caught my eye, but I did see alot of designer handbag bags. I didn't have time to check for those, they were inside the "gates". Have a great time!!

September

I did the zipline/cave tubing combo tour with Nacho and Cynthia. I would guess maybe an hour to the zipline site and another 15 or 20 minutes to the cave tubing. It feels like it goes by quicker because Nacho fills the time with conversation. Either way, we had plenty of time to do everything and didn't feel rushed anywhere. We also had about an hour to shop near the port afterward. However, it is important to be off the boat quickly or things will be rushed. We were on the Carnival Glory and got up early to stand in line for tender tickets. Then we hurried down to the exit and didn't even need our tender tickets because we were able to slip into the crowd of people going on ship-booked shore excursions. We got on the first tender. However, some others who were supposed to be going on the Nacho/Cynthia tour with us weren't so fast. We waited half an hour and then Nacho had to leave or else there wouldn't have been enough time for the tour.

Archived