Documents from RCCL??

There are E Docs which come email to you to download. Then you have to get porters to do luggage tags for you are the pier. Then TAs send booklets with cruise info, itinerary in it. Luggage tags, transfers if you bought air or bought the transfers from RCCL. You download your online checkin that you sign & give to clerk at checkin to expedite you getting thru & on the ship with passport & credit card.

My TA also told me that I won't get anything in the mail, just the downloadable stuff. It's too bad because it was fun to get the little wire bound booklet and go through all of the excursions.

It's a good idea to bring a Sharpie pen in your purse/pocket for completing your luggage tags at the pier.

I have received my receipt from my TA ( Costco), but do I receive anything from RCI aside from my actual tickets 2-3 weeks before departure?

TIA.:)

We used the same TA service and we received an actual binder type cruise docs w/luggage tags about 2 weeks ago, so that would put it just over 3 wks before our sailing. This came from COSTCO, not RCCL.

Also, if you have questions about your reservation, you are able to use the reservation # from COSTCO and go online to Royal Caribbean's web site to verify your reservation and info. Hope this helps...

Debbi

Archived