To all my faithful companions, I feel like a traitor

Many years ago, we took our children on the "Celebration". I believe that it was fairly new at the time. Even the kids said "no more Carnival".

Your kids have good taste!!!!!!!! Been on three Carnival cruises myself. No more. Friends don't let friends cruise Carnival....

I forgot about this post. I just saw it in my subscribed threads. TJ thanks for including my review links.

We enjoyed it, now that I've been home, I realize I enjoyed it more than I thought. Everytime my daughter mentions how much fun she had, I know it was the best thing we have done as a mom & daughter vacation.

I am actually kind of anxious to try Conquest. I won't be doing Carnival next summer if wew do the Alaska vacation but I will jump on it for a mom & daughter cruise again.

Many years ago, we took our children on the "Celebration". I believe that it was fairly new at the time. Even the kids said "no more Carnival".

Things do change or the cruiselines wouldn't stay in business. The Celebration is 20 years old so if you cruised on her when she was fairly new that was a LONG time ago especially in cruising years. People on Cruisecritic refer to ships that are 4 years old as an OLDER ship.

Bill

Archived