Vanishing Water Slide Mystery

SailingFamilyTyme

MYSTERY ON THE NCL MAJESTY: VANISHING WATER SLIDE?? Does it exist or no?? :confused:

PARENTS WITH KIDS/FAMILIES/GRANDPARENTS: HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON THE Norwegian MAJESTY ?? If so, please help.

On the Majesty's Norway deck there is a children's splash pool.

The NCL web site lists this pool as having SLIDES (plural). Strangely, NO ONE yet has been able to confirm the water slides existence. One photo shows a beautiful pink slide with smiling kids.

Another photo shows no visible water slide. Will my little ones have a slide to enjoy or will they have to "settle" with JUST pizza, swimming, ice cream, games, beaches and non stop fun :)

The alleged (pictured and quoted in text on NCL web site Majesty page) kiddie water slide is still a mystery to me. I'm just more curious now than anything, as the cruise will be wonderful either way.

WOULD NCL put a picture up on the Majesty's page for something NOT available on that ship?

SEE BOTH BELOW: FROM THE NCL WEB SITE.

1. No visible water slide.

Sun.KidsPool%202.jpg

2. Definitely a slide in the "roll over" pop up photo on the Deck diagram. (Cant seem to copy/paste the photo.)

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/deck...ipCode=MAJESTY

Click the link, then got to NORWAY deck. Just "roll over" the kids pool with your mouse to see the pink water slide photo and the following text:

"Just like its name, The Children's Splash Pool is just right for pint-size splashing and playing. The pool also features slides and a paddling pool. Parental supervision a must."

SOUNDS Like there is supposed to be a kids water slide on the Majesty. Yet no one has seen it that has actually been on the ship.

Is this a clever marketing ploy or can anyone say they have SEEN the water slide.

Me thinks we have a mystery! :)

Thanks for your help!

Archived