Kino's sandals?

blueladybug

I bought a red pair of the "Lili" style after asking for direction twice on my way back to the ship. Some street signs are missing in Key West but the other stores were very friendly and helpful. I thought the second man was almost going to take me by the hand right to the store. After being ignored for 20 minutes and having at least 20 other customers served before me (I was even holding the shoe I wanted) I bought a size smaller than usual and they were $10 plus tax. They really need you to take a number and serve in order. Some ladies that came in were disapointed about some sizes and colours not being available. Only one problem. I fell twice on the same knee on the lido deck by the adult pool the next morning. :o Nice souvenier bruise, and I only wore the shoes on the carpeted areas after that.

4804106_kino1.jpg.cc471f12240a1928c8b6c2aaf0117e82.jpg

1697454959_kino2.jpg.3c6f2a34037392b46f18346e2d3d8469.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I just was in the Kino store on Thursday, and was not pleased with the quality of their Key West Sandal....so I bought a pair of the Original's from Key West Sandal Factory at a store in Ft. Lauderdale real leather...The differance in style, and quality is huge....I guess I only have one pair of feet, and I'm going to take care of them....They also have a website keywestsandalfactory.com .....LOL

The Key West Factory Sandals do not mark up my boat, and are slip resistant unlike my old Kino's which have a slick bottom when wet...I almost broke my bottom with the Kino's....Kino's should come with a warning "Good for sitting in only, do not stand in these shoes near water"

I like the style thats why I went to Key West Sandal Factory Sandals.They have them in retail stores , and they have a website with many differant colors of sandals...I luv my Key West Factory Sandals!

Archived