On board shops for sweatshirts?

mexico5

Hi, we will be on the Norwegian Star and we were wondering if these two items could be purchased on board?

Sweatshirts with the NCL logo and photo albums with their logo? I purchased a really nice photo album on Princess and it was super cheap at around $10.!

Thanks!

An abundance of t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, bags, photo albums, keychains (you get the picture) are available in the shops. Not so sure about the $10 photo album - that might get you a small one:) .

Hi, we will be on the Norwegian Star and we were wondering if these two items could be purchased on board?

Sweatshirts with the NCL logo and photo albums with their logo? I purchased a really nice photo album on Princess and it was super cheap at around $10.!

Thanks!

On the Dawn, many sweatshirts and jackets available. We returned in the N'easter and HAD to go to the shop to purchase sweatshirts/jackets. I assume the Star will be the same:)

Have a wonderful cruise!

Not sure if this helps you or not but last year on our NCL Crown cruise I bought a great sweat jacket (great colors) , they had the usual tourist stuff. BUT in bermuda I bought a gorgous photo album with BERMUDA on the cover and it was $15.00 for the large , $10.00 for the small. For bermuda that I thought was cheap!

Oceandreaming,

You are very rude and I feel sorry for you, I did not say I wanted something super cheap, I only described the album I purchased on Princess hoping someone might know what I was looking for.

Thanks for the other answers!

Can't wait for our cruise!

Yes they will have a good selection of sweat shirts in the La Galleria on the Star - there will also be some specials throughout the course of your cruise so watch your free style dailies for the announcement.

They also offer a number of photo specials as well.

I see that you are from Calgary - will be there for the Stampede.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

You are very rude and I feel sorry for you

Well, ex-cuuuse me! I read your post as looking for a deal. Didn't you say you found an album super-cheap??!! :confused:

BTW, eBay isn't necessarily inexpensive and if you are looking for a collectable, it's one place you can look.

I sincerely hope you find the sweatshirt/shirt/album/etc. of your choice on the cruise of your dreams. :cool:

Oceandreaming, I HAVE heard of Ebay and did I say I was looking for a collectible? No, but let's leave it at that, you just didn't understand my question. Please take care of yourself...

Urban trekker, thanks for the useful info. You got that I was simply wanting to know if they had sweatshirts and photo albums with the logo for my mom to purchase. You will love Calgary Stampede, I'm not much of a cowgirl and I love it!

Thanks everyone!

Archived