MILLENIUM--May 25, 2007 thru June 7, 2007

tampaonmymind

Anyone traveled on Celebrity Millinium this year to Europe?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone traveled on Celebrity Millinium this year to Europe?

• Looking for someone you met on a Celebrit Millenium Cruise?
    • What do people do when they return to real life after a Celebrity Millenium cruise?
    • Who sailed this year to Europe on a Celebrity Millenium cruise?
    • Miss the people I met on my May 25 to June 4 Celebrity/Millenium cruise to Europe the Mediterrean?

Well hello, Donna:

I am sorry I did not get to meet you either. Did you enjoy your cruise? And you are going on another one so soon? What a lucky gal you are!!!!

I went with one of my friends and just thought it was lovely.

When you got off the ship, what did you do in Barcelona.

Penny, I was on that cruise and am sorry I didn't meet you. I hope you will find the roll call for your next sailing because we did enjoy meeting our fellow cruisers.

Donna

Penny,

We were also on the same cruise. (Hi Donna!!) If there's someone in particular you're looking for, if you post something to the roll call (even though the cruise is over), I'll bet someone will respond. (I still check from time to time.) I'm sorry we didn't get to meet. It was a very nice group.

Frederick

Frederick:

You, too, were on the same cruise. I wish I had met you as well. :o Have you sailed much? Do you have another cruise planned. I sure wished I did.

I absolutely loved Florence and Venice. Actually, the entire experience was beyond words for me.

My friend and I stayed in Barcelonia one day. We went to the Picasso Museum.

We were on the 2nd floor. I never felt I was at sea.

Sure wish I had met more friends.

Penny Jones/Tampa

Penny

Hi Penny and Frederick,

Oh, it was a great trip, and we're reliving it through our photos and video now. We don't have one planned for 2008 but are looking (so many options but are considering the Norweigian fjords, Holy Land, or Black Sea). I wish we could repeat every minute of our recent sailing but wish you the best in your future travels.

Donna

Hello Donna:

I wish I could go back and live every moment again, also. It was so exciting and probably was so romantic--I was with my girlfriend so I didn't see it the way probably couples did. Without a doubt, the most wonderful experience--outside of having babies I have had.

Sure wish I, too, had met ya'll. There were others that I met and would love to have gotten their phone numbers to keep in touch, but silly me I was looking at the sky and guess I did not realize I would be back at home and it would end. Glad to have you and Frederick!!!!

Take care,

Penny/Tampa

Archived