Palm Oasis on Half (_l_) Cay???

sweetair

hiya cruisers...

I asked this on the HAL boards as well...

i just booked the palm oasis and had a few questions.. IF you have booked this:

Were the alcoholic drinks flowing or did you have to wait a long time for the service?

what does the UPGRADE for $450 get you EXTRA??? i did see tropical fruit spears and a slightly better lunch selection... Is that it???

masseuse AVAILABLE: does this mean an EXTRA charge to use his services or just a tip???

I know tipping is a personal matter dependent on SERVICE but approximately what would you tip the butler? do i need to tip the chef too? Or is it all included in the $1195 i have already paid?

thank you.

*sweet*

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure not many people have rented the oasis, but we have our name in already for our cruise and would love to know answers to some of these questions as well. Can't wait for Half Moon Cay and our own private party! :D

bbiggar: i got most of my answers and saw a few pics on the MAIN HAL boards! There was a thread started by sirdavid back in march. I tried posting the link but cant seem to get it.

You can do a SEARCH FORUM write in palm oasis or you can click on my name and look for the thread:the new grand cabana at HMC.

hope this helps you... i was happy with what i saw..especially having private bathrooms!

*sweet*

masseuse AVAILABLE: does this mean an EXTRA charge to use his services or just a tip???

In my experience, any time a company, any company, says something is AVAILABLE that means there is an extra charge involved.

Muzzy,

whazz up with the PB??

didn't have one this last Monday coming back on JB - someone came and claimed my "SEAT" while cleaning it and on the phone with the DD. HONEST!! said she couldn't hold........................it................. now what was I supposed to do!! but if I were in that situation, would ya do da same for me? total stranger????????hummmm.... one is enough in a stall by 2 - and the nerve that new york bathrooms are not people friendly, someone holler!!

here I am,

the don't mind sharing, surprised:eek:

N.

Archived