Need two Kalik beer bottles. Help!

Squirrelygirl

I just back from a cruise that took me to the Bahamas, Grand Cayman Island, and Costa Maya, Mexico. Had a fantastic time!

My problem is that my cabin steward threw out my empty beer bottles that I had collected from each location, and I'm trying to figure out how to replace them. I would at least like to get back two Kalik's (Bahamas) and one Caybrew (I think the location of this one is self-explanatory!)

Any ideas of how I could get this done? It's only a big deal to me since the beers were the first ones I could drink with my now of-age son, although the fact that they are from some wonderful vacation spots is important too. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Have you checked your local supermarket of liquor stores? I know the grocery stores around here sell Kalik six-packs. You may find stores there that sell those brews too. I've never seen the Caybrew brand though. If you have any World Market stores in your area they carry a lot of foreign brands too and sell single bottles and cans.

Other than that, it may be time to plan another cruise!! :rolleyes:

BobK/Orlando

in Kansas, I'm lucky if I can even find a Coors Light;)

I hadn't thought about the World Market stores though, and I can give that a try. My next cruise won't come fast enough for me for a lot of reasons - I guess hunting for beer bottles in the Caribbean is as good an excuse to book one as any:p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived