Miracle

e150club

Fabulous ship!!! I love her. :D

Hi Sandi,

I just had a chance to look at your pics - they are great, but I had to laugh! When I post our pics in the next couple of days it will look like we were side by side the whole time taking the same pics - LOL!! We did the same things at each of the ports, I have the duck on Sapphire Beach, sign at the Baths, pilot boat along side the ship, even a lot of the same pictures of food!!

I am on the 10/10/07 sailing of the Miracle. I have been vigilantly searching for price drops and all I find is a sold out ship. I find this a little odd as this is a fall sailing right smack dab in the middle of hurricane season out of NYC. I suppose that since it is the last Caribbean sailing from Carnival from this port it is possible, but it still seems weird. I guess after last payment date some cabins will open up. I even tried to pretend to upgrade on the Carnival site and that was a no-go as nothing was available. All of the on-line TA's won't let me pretend to book either they out up a red message to select another cruise. Has anyone else seen this happen so far out for a pretty nondescript cruise (no holiday, schools in etc.).

I am soooo afraid I will be on board with a group of 700+ swingers or something cos the ship booked up seemingly overnight. I'm sure I'm paranoid and all is well. In fact I may be upgraded since I booked early and all the lower priced balconies were the first to go:D (wishful thinking).

Hi Sandi,

I just had a chance to look at your pics - they are great, but I had to laugh! When I post our pics in the next couple of days it will look like we were side by side the whole time taking the same pics - LOL!! We did the same things at each of the ports, I have the duck on Sapphire Beach, sign at the Baths, pilot boat along side the ship, even a lot of the same pictures of food!!

I was on the Miracle a week before Sandi, and I have the duck at Sapphire Beach, too! He must've loved the camera! :D

Archived