shore excursions no longer being accepted?

meadds

I just went online to attempt to book shore excursions for our August 19 trip to Alaska, and got a message that "shore excursions are no longer being accepted for this cruise"!!! We're 8 weeks away, and the website says that they accept reservations until 10 days before the trip...does this mean we will be shut out? It won't even let us view options...my husband is having a fit. Any suggestions?

Try again tomorrow. There have been several threads talking about this problem. It seems that HAL tends to work on their website on weekends and things get messed up. Just keep checking in and it should clear up.

I just booked excursions for the June 30th Maasdam. They accepted my bookings and I got a confirmatory e-mail. I know it says that they won't accept bookings within 10 days but I have the receipt printed up. I guess I'll find out soon.

I had the same problem this morning when I tried to purchase excursions for a mid-August Baltic cruise. I knew it was most unlikely that every single excursion was fully booked, but that kind of problem DOES create some anxiety!!! After many additional attempts, about an hour later, I was able to book.......and every excursion seemed to be availabel. Hopefully you will have a similar positive end result.

Archived