Beach Beach Near Cruise Ship Dock

robd225a

• 2 weeks later...

Click on my link below and you'll understand the distance from the pier to Escambron beach. Its about 2.5 miles. Escambron is five minutes by cab and is the closest beach to the OSJ Piers. However, a 15-20 minute cab ride will get you to the Isla Verde beach which is much nicer.

We're just back, Isla Verde Beach is where we went and loved it. Our driver told us not to go to the one near the dock. Isle Verde beach is beautiful, the only draw back was no restrooms, but the bar/restaurant right at the entrance was very accomodating and was letting everyone use the restrooms there.

Crissy

Do you think we have enough time to walk through old san juan for a couple of hours, then take a taxi to Isla Verde and enjoy the beach for a few hours, then get back to the ship by 4pm for an excursion? How long does it take to get off the ship if it says we are there at 10am?

Just got off Crown Princess. I would not recommend beaches anywhere near the dock, the water was very dirty. I talked to other passengers that went to nearby beaches, they said they were terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived