Carnival Cruise Advice..

coolcruiser60

Hi,

The middle of last January we went to the Southern Caribean on the Spirt and had a great time. The weather was perfect and it stopped in St Marten, Barbados and Martinique. The eastern cruise on the Glory (Conquest class ship) is also very nice (Nassau, St Thomas, St Marten). The thing we really liked about the Southern run was the two days at sea going down and two days at sea coming back. Those are the best days in our opinion. I would suggest going to Carnival's website to see what strikes you and then check the boards for any questions you may have about that particular cruise.

Ron

loved that Exotic Southern Caribbean itinerary on the Spirit..did that also in mid-January this past year. Would definitely go on the Spirit again. An amazingly beautiful ship. Trying the Glory this year to see how the Conquest class compares but even from the pictures I've seen. The Spirit is still more beautiful. And there is a great Mexican Riverea itinerary out of Cal. on the Spirit. Or the Legend, another Spirit-class ship, has nice trips out of New York.

Thanks for your suggestions. I have heard so many people rave about the spirit class ships and since we've never tried one..maybe now is the time. The southern and exotic sounds good. We enjoy the days at sea as much if not more than the days in port. Thanks again!

We like both the Pride & the Legend better than the Conquest. Unfortunatetly, (or fortunately for us) the Pride sailed out of Port Canaveral and visited Eastern Caribbean when we sailed her. The Legend sailed out of Port Everglades and went as far south as Panama. Both ships have been relocated so I can't speak about their current itineraries but the ships are great!!!

Archived