Carnival Website error message?

I'm looking for a May 2008 anniversary cruise but I keep getting this message when I click on the booking option "5271 : Agency-association-rec record, corresponding to AAR ID given for main agency, was not found." Anyone have any idea what this is or how to get rid of it ?? Thanks!

I get this message when I try to make a payment online. I was told by my PVP it was because I booked my cruise over the phone. I can't do anything online except for booking the excursions. That can be kind of a pain because I'd much rather do things online then over the phone.

I get this message when I try to make a payment online. I was told by my PVP it was because I booked my cruise over the phone. I can't do anything online except for booking the excursions. That can be kind of a pain because I'd much rather do things online then over the phone.

Call Carnival and press the option for website problems and tell them you want to make a payment online! They will fix that error and tell you to log-out then log-in and you should be able to make a payment online whether or not you booked online or thru a PVP. It worked for me!!!

Archived