Port of San Francisco - Well Wishers or Just Because of You????

I know that RCL does not allow a bar setup but has any one ever used Well Wishers or Just Because of You out of San Francisco. We will be on the Serenade of the Seas next May. If so how much would a bottle of vodka or some domestic beer cost?

Thanks

Tom

The cost of bottles run at least double what you'd pay on land and by the time you bring on your own mixers one really would do it for convenience of having drinks in your cabin vs. any cost savings. I think you can call Shelly at JBOY for prices.

We did this same cruise out of S.F. on the Serenade last month. We were really fortunate and had absolutely beautiful weather the entire time. Butchart Gardens in Victoria, B.C. was breathtaking....all of the tulip bulbs were in bloom. I had lots of beautiful photos and actually had a lady at the store where I had them developed say they were the most beautiful pictures ever. (It wasn't due to my skill, just a great subject) Have a great cruise.

The 'double the cost' price that Shipknotshore mentioned sounds about what we paid.

For our last sailing from San Pedro, it was a convenience/preference issue that we don't mind paying for. Unfortunately, RCI currently doesn't offer the wine and champagne selections we prefer to drink, and we do enjoy the pre-dinner cocktail while vacationing. We used Wellwishers, and I don't remember the exact price of everything, but a small bottle of spirits we ordered was around $35 from them (same bottle is $17 retail locally), and one of the wines we ordered was $75 (can usually find retail for around $45). Not inexpensive, but was worth it to have what we wanted. We had four items delivered total, and the delivery charge was $7 for whole basket. Hope this helps, and have a great cruise :)

The 'double the cost' price that Shipknotshore mentioned sounds about what we paid.

For our last sailing from San Pedro, it was a convenience/preference issue that we don't mind paying for. Unfortunately, RCI currently doesn't offer the wine and champagne selections we prefer to drink, and we do enjoy the pre-dinner cocktail while vacationing. We used Wellwishers, and I don't remember the exact price of everything, but a small bottle of spirits we ordered was around $35 from them (same bottle is $17 retail locally), and one of the wines we ordered was $75 (can usually find retail for around $45). Not inexpensive, but was worth it to have what we wanted. We had four items delivered total, and the delivery charge was $7 for whole basket. Hope this helps, and have a great cruise :)

Don't mind paying the extra cost because we like the convenience of having a cocktail or two before dinner or just sitting on the balcony watching scenery. Does any one know if RCCL allows delivery on the ships leaving out of San Francisco?

Thanks to every one wishing us a great cruise. It will be our third time to Alasksa but first with an Aft Balcony. Really looking forward to it!!!!!

Archived