Med/Greek Isle Photo Review...

OK, so this is different, but I have to share with you all.

We were on the Golden Med/Greek Isle cruise last September/October from Rome to Venice. We took tons of pictures, video, etc. among our group of 8. My DH has finally finished his DVD of our trip. It is one hour and 20 minutes long and it includes pictures, some video & fun stuff with background music.

Alot of it is candid pictures of our little group - which most of you would not necessarily relate to since you don't know us, but I think the final product is fun to watch and there are some awesome pictures. We even have DONKEYS in Santorini!!!

Check it out if you would like at http://www.bassplayer.ws/Europe_2006.html

You will notice some blank shots of sky and such where it is supposed to pan up or down, and it does on the DVD, but does not on this. Other than that, I think it has some nice stuff on it.

Check it out and let me know what you all think!

Loved the presentation! icon10.gif Thanks so much for sharing with us. We leave for Italy next week so Rome, Florence, and Venice were all nice to see as it is our first time there. Then on to a Greek Isles cruise where we will stop at Santorini and Mykonos. This really put me in the mood for our trip as well as giving me an idea of what to expect scenery wise. A great momento of your trip to view again and again. ( I know how much time it took to put this all together as we have done DVD's ourselves.)

Archived