Any Non-Breezes All-Inclusive Excursions?

Fireside

Well after a quick look through the Candid Photo Section of TripAdvisor.com - I do not want to step foot (or pay $100) on Breezes Beach in Bahamas.

Does any one know of or recommend any other all-inclusive type excursions that can be purchased outside of the standard Royal Caribbean offerings?

Thanks,

Fireside

We went to trip advisor and the resort seemed a little run down - and there were many complaints(although people complain more than they compliment on that web page - so take it with a grain of salt). The price also scared us away $99 for 4 hours is pretty steep. When are you going? Please pass on some feedback if your trip is prior to Sept 2007.

Has anyone on CC done the Breezes excursion?

I have been to Breezes, both on a land vacation and day trips with cruises. It's a great resort..I'd be interested to know what you didn't like too.

Good to hear - all my stuff is from tripadvisor.com - some of the pics scared me away. Like I stated above - people are more apt to use tripadvisor after a bad trip - so it may be slanted. First hand feedback is always better and more reliable - so thank you.

The Atlantis deal seems good - $95 for all day access to food and drinks - Atlantis appears to be closer to port and easy to get to - so we may be able to use the all-inclusive features for 6 or more hours.

Thanks again,

Fireside

We'll be there 08/25/07. I will certainly let you know how it was. Also, if we booked the excursion through Carnival it would be close to $100.00, but if you go directly to the resort on your own it is $60.00 and you can stay from (I believe) 9:00 - 6:00. I've read that there are books with coupons when you leave the ship that gives $5.00 off per person. So $55.00 for the day with kayaking, waterskiing, beach & pool volleyball, trapeze, rockclimbing, sumo wrestling and food and drinks (premium included) sounds like a great deal to me. They're gonna lose money on the drinks in an hour or two. ;-)

Also, that link I sent wasn't for Atlantis, it was for Paradise Island Harbour resort. Atlantis is gonna be at least a buck and change and will not include food and drinks.

Doh!....thanks....:cool: I'm a little slow today.

I have been to Breezes, both on a land vacation and day trips with cruises. It's a great resort..I'd be interested to know what you didn't like too.

How long of a ride and how much $ to get to the Breezes Resort?

Thanks,

Fireside

We'll be there 08/25/07. I will certainly let you know how it was. Also, if we booked the excursion through Carnival it would be close to $100.00, but if you go directly to the resort on your own it is $60.00 and you can stay from (I believe) 9:00 - 6:00. I've read that there are books with coupons when you leave the ship that gives $5.00 off per person. So $55.00 for the day with kayaking, waterskiing, beach & pool volleyball, trapeze, rockclimbing, sumo wrestling and food and drinks (premium included) sounds like a great deal to me. They're gonna lose money on the drinks in an hour or two. ;-)

Hi,

we are going on the majesty of the seas next monday-friday. basically what ur saying is the breezes all inclusive beach day is not worth it?

how can we hook up on our own at this place? and get coupons? please let me know...aLSO WHAT ABOUT ATLANTIS?

thanks. donna

Hi,

We were also looking at this beach break through Royal Caribbean. Where can we find the info on purchasing the day tickets on our own. I would also be intrested in getting more feedback from people that have been there.

Thanks

Mark & Maggie

I have 3 kids 17, 14 and 13 do they check the kids ages at Breezes? Would the kids enjoy themselves?

Breezes is a "family" resort - but remember ALL drinks are included, so I am not sure how kid friendly the pool area will wind up being.

If you are just looking for a beach - I hear there is a nice public one within walking distance of port - near the Hilton I think.

Hi,

we are going on the majesty of the seas next monday-friday. basically what ur saying is the breezes all inclusive beach day is not worth it?

how can we hook up on our own at this place? and get coupons? please let me know...aLSO WHAT ABOUT ATLANTIS?

thanks. donna

I think it is definitely worth it. 3 of the 6 in our group hardly drink and they feel it's worth it as well.

Unfortunately, except for the cruise excursion, you cannot book it. You have to hope that they are not full when you arrive. At this time of year I doubt that they would be booked to capacity, but you can call

1(877)go-super and ask.

From what I've read there are coupon books just as you arrive at the port.

We did the Breezes Excursion last year with RC...

They had two excursion times and we picked the later one... we opted to take a shuttle back and stay a bit longer than the excursion allowed...

The resort is nice... lunch was pretty good. Drinks were a bit watered down and served in small plastic cups... this may have been because we were cruise people as opposed to people actually staying in the resort...

Beach was nice... we were there in February and it happened to be an overcast day so that wasn't cool... water was a bit chilly.

Pool area was nice... I would probably stay out of the hot tub though...

All in all, it was a nice excursion... though if we did it again, we would book it ourselves, arrange our own transportation and stay all day.

I've never done a day pass at a resort, and I need some help. Which one of these resorts is worth spending my beach day in Nassau? And can any of them be booking outside the cruise line? Thanks!:confused:

• 1 year later...

Ok, we are going to be spending the week at Breezes in February 09. I wish the person who wrote something saying they were going there in September 07 would write a review. I've been posing if anyone knew of anything about this place.

Go on youtube.com and type in Breezes Bahamas, you will find a videos of people who have been there. Someone did send me an email that said parasailing is $50. pp and jet ski rental was $75. for 30 minutes, but you can barter with themon the price. Hope this helps a bit.

Archived