whats fun for teens ?

romeosgirl

hi. I'm looking for info on the carnival conquest. I've been on other cruises and thay didn't have alot of things for teens only for little kids. does anybody have kids that went on the conquest? and what did they find fun to do?

Hi romeosgirl - All of the Carnival ships have Club O2 for 15-17 year-olds. There's a dedicated teen area on deck 5 near the arcade. There are scheduled activities for this group, but if you're not interested in a particular activity you can hang out with other kids and listen to music, get pizza and ice cream, etc. My now-16 YO son had a great time - in fact, we only saw him for meals and shore excursions! The first night there will be a teen meeting - I'd recommend attending it if for no other reason than to meet other kids. Hope you have a good time!

My boys (15 and 17 at the time) had a great time on the Conquest! Club02 will have a few get together (games, trivia) during the day and then a hang out each night (music, karaoke, etc). The 15 year old spent more time in there, but they both met friends at Club02 the first night (so make sure they go to that meeting!). Once they met friends, they were BUSY all day! Favorite activites included basketball, ping pong, swimming/slide, pool deck/lido deck games, EATING!, etc. The 17 year old also enjoyed the late night comedy (adult) show.

Participation at Club02 will depend on the time of year you are sailing. On our cruise, there were quite a few kids who participated. One downer was that they did close it down early the last night because there were a group of teens who were drunk (they brought liquor on from Mexico):( . A few bad apples spoiled it for the rest.

Archived