aft question ?

would panorama aft be noisy on the miracle due to the pool above? or would it be better to choose an aft on the verandah between decks?decision time...panorama or verandah on an aft.

We have never been on the Miracle - but we have had aft cabins on the Triumph and Legend on the deck just below the Lido. Noise has never been an issue - once or twice we heard a chair but it was during the day and truly no big deal.

But if you are concerned then go down a deck so that you have cabins above and below you.

We love the aft cabins on those decks. They are convenient to everything, quiet and the view off of the back of the ship is awesome>

I love the aft cabins, but I would try to choose one that is between 2 passenger decks. I have had a cabin under the po deck before and heard quite a bit of noise from moving the chairs around early in the monrning. It bothers some people and not others.

We've had an aft on the Miracle (Verandah), Liberty (9A) directly under the aft bar area, and the Jewel of the Seas (JS 1100) directly under the Windjammer/aft seating area..:) LOVE the aft!!

Very little noise... Picking the deck between two decks of cabins may be prudent to eliminate any possibility of noise from a public area, but there is always the chance that the cabin above or below you will have a noisy group!! It's a 'wash'.. :rolleyes:

Pick what looks best.. You'll LOVE it too!:D

Archived