Traveling with Teens

Marylander1

Our group is new to cruises. We leave Sunday (July 1) on Liberty or the 6-day W. Caribbean cruise. And advice on activities for the teens (13-15 years old) in our group? I had seen there were teen activities on the cruise. Any comments on any of them that were particularly fun? I pasted the information on teens from the carnival site.

Other activities for teens include:

• Playstation 2
  • Talent show - Talent Show MC Competition - You can be the star of the show
  • ExerSeas Activities - Featuring Flinch, Volleyball, 1:1 basketball and many other games
  • Sea Notes - Featuring Name that Tune, Teen Idol, Music Jeopardy & much more
  • Dance parties - Teen Dance Club (12-14's only)
  • ExerSeas - Survivor Swim Challenge
  • Late Night Teen Hang's
  • Outdoor late night movies
  • Water Color Activities - Printing without a press, Contour Drawing & Decoupage Boxes
  • Video Arcade Tournament
  • Scavenger Hunts
  • Karaoke

Thanks!

For your 13 year old, here is the teen activities from GLORY. It's not Liberty but at least your 13 year old can get an idea of what kind of activities they may have

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/?action=view&current=CarnivalCapersGloryTeenscopy.jpg

By any chance do you have activities for the older teens??

By any chance do you have activities for the older teens??

Nope, I have RCCL and Carnival for 2,3-5, 6-8 and 12-14. Still waiting for someone from CC to come up with the older teens capers.

I will be sure to grab some on my cruise in August, but since it's only a 4 days, it will be limited.

I wish I would have kept my capers but there is a group called Club 02 for the 15-17 yr olds...and then something else for the young group I think 12-14 yr olds. My daughter, who is now 15 and has been sailing since she was 10, has never had a shortage of things to do with the club. First off, be sure they go to the first night so they can get their schedules, meet the counselors, etc. my daughter usually goes the first night, a bunch of them get to know each other and then hang out the rest of the cruise, sometimes doing the structured activites, sometimes just hangin' out.

The good news with the Liberty is that it has a dedicated teen club/hangout area called "without batteries". In this they have their own dance floor, etc.

We are going on the Liberty 6-day on July 29, 07. Hope you all enjoy!!

Archived