Tan lines - which bronzer?

What do you do when you have tan lines from your swimsuit that do not match your evening dress?

Is there a bronzer that can be applied in the area to blend the white areas? Something that does not transfer off on your clothes and does not look too fake?

I appreciate any advice as this situation is going to effect me as I have all different necklines, and straplines on my clothes.

What do you do when you have tan lines from your swimsuit that do not match your evening dress?

Is there a bronzer that can be applied in the area to blend the white areas? Something that does not transfer off on your clothes and does not look too fake?

I appreciate any advice as this situation is going to effect me as I have all different necklines, and straplines on my clothes.

I don't worry about'em. If you tan, everyone knows you are gonna have tan lines...unless you tan in the altogether. :p

I don't worry about'em. If you tan, everyone knows you are gonna have tan lines...unless you tan in the altogether. :p

Ditto that! For some crazy reason my husband finds tan lines sexy and I just don't worry about them. I play golf about 4 days a week and I do try to switch up my shoes with golf sandals so I don't have totally white feet. I also wake board which gets rid of my sleeve lines. I just accept the other lines if I end up with them.

Try L'Oreal SUBLIME Bronzer Tinted Self Tanning Lotion, comes in 3 shades...the tint helps you see it instantly...wait for it to dry before putting on clothes, wash hands well ....

I been using this one daily as a lotion

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?src_page=product_list.asp&level1_id=300&level2_id=303&pdept_id=333&dept_id=&pf_id=29207

It doesnt seem to transfer onto clothes unless you dont rub it in enough and take the excess off.

Heres what I use once a week for the untanned areas

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=139765&catid=9715&trx=PLST-0-SEARCH&trxp1=9715&trxp2=139765&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SEARCH

Archived